On November 15th, executives, public figures and well-connected leaders in our community will SleepOut for one night in solidarity with those youth who may face many more cold, lonely nights until they find their way through Covenant House's doors.
Click on a participant to support them and to learn why they are sleeping out in support of homeless youth:
- Jeffrey Bacha Darren McClelland
- Mark Betteridge Sean Muggah
- Mark Brand Justin Pasutto
- Sarah Clark Chris Phillips
- Tim Collins Carine Redmond
- Lorinda Haider Riaz Meghji & Jason Sarai
- Jillian Harris Krista Thompson
- Bob & Ryan Lenarduzzi John Windsor
- Elaine Lui Don Wright
On November 15th join in the discussion on Twitter using the hashtag #CHSleepOut. Participants in twelve different cities across North America will be live tweeting about their firsthand experience sleeping outside.
Thanks to all our “Sleepers” and their supporters!