We offer competitive salaries and benefits to full-time, part-time and contract employees. Our benefits include Health, Dental, Disability Coverage, Group Savings (RPP/TFSA) and a robust Employee/Family Assistance Program. In addition, CHV also offers generous vacation time and personal days to promote work-life balance.
Reasons to work at Covenant House Vancouver:
- We are privately funded which means we operate independently and have been since 1997, with new expansion projects recently completed in 2022
- Work in a positive and supportive environment where the focus is truly on making a difference in the lives of young people
- Progressive, innovative, welcoming and evolving work environment for front line staff and business professionals
- Benefits include training and development to help you learn and progress personally and professionally
- Utilize your talents to progress your career and make a positive change in people’s lives
- We do serious work but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group of staff and volunteers from all walks of life coming together to fight against youth homelessness.