We know how much the pandemic has changed the workplace and how we work. Given that so many of us are working from home, holding a jeans day or casual day doesn’t really make sense for the foreseeable future.
But if you’re working from home you can work in your pajamas and still raise critical funds for Covenant House Vancouver.
Covenant House has made it easy for employers to have a virtual PJ Day:
- A designated employee can promote the pajama day fundraiser internally to teams or the entire agency.
- Virtual stickers can be purchased that allows an employee to wear PJs at home.
- Different donation amounts could assigned to each sticker design.
- If you’d like to send actual stickers to employees we could do that as well.
- Covenant House could set up a branded donation/landing page. The link to the page could be sent to employees with the PJ day promo. Donations could then be easily tracked and donors receive an instant tax receipt via email when making an online donation. We can easily track who has donated and provide regular reports if desired.
- Participating employees could be encouraged to take pictures of themselves on PJ Day that could be shared on the company intranet. Prizes could be awarded for best PJs, best pic of you in your PJs with your pet, etc.
If you’d like to create a pajama day for your business, please contact:
Development Officer – Corporate & Community Giving