Did you know that you can create your own fundraising event for Covenant House Vancouver?
Each year individuals, colleagues, students, and community groups rally to raise crucial funds and awareness for young people who are working to overcome homelessness.
DIY Community Fundraising allows you to:
- Build your own web page to bring your idea to life
- Fundraise individually or as a team
- Send emails and share on social media
- Set fundraising goals
- Collect donations from friends and family
- Acknowledge your supporters
- Track your progress
- Help young people experiencing homelessness access love and support
Become a Covenant House Vancouver ambassador and invite your community of family and friends to join you in the fight to end youth homelessness. Learn more or get started.