It’s finally time to get Together Again! Vancouver Pride Society, 2SLGBTQAI+ communities, queer serving organizations, and allies are celebrating the first in-person Vancouver Pride in two years. This is the first year that Covenant House Vancouver will be participating in the Pride Parade, and the third time participating in the Sunset Beach Festival.
Where to find us?
- We will begin in Vancouver’s West End, starting on Robson Street, left on Denman St., and left on Beach Avenue. The Parade ends beside the Sunset Beach festival site. The parade route is pictured below!
- We will also have a booth at the Sunset Beach Festival.
Find us at Sunset Beach Park, 1204 Beach Avenue, on Sunday, July 31st, 11 am-6 pm.
Want to join in the celebrations? Here are a couple of ideas about how you can participate!
- Come visit and say hello at our booth at the Sunset Beach Festival.
- Come cheer us on by showing us your pride! Signs are encouraged.
- Come collect our CHV buttons featuring amazing art created by youth.
Check out the Vancouver Pride Society for more information and resources, including accessibility details, road closures, and more.