Founded by United Nations Volunteers in 1985, International Volunteer Day recognizes volunteer contributions around the world and the positive impacts they make in communities.
Covenant House Vancouver is extremely grateful for our amazing volunteers! From individuals to businesses, volunteers at Covenant House Vancouver have:
- Helped youth with schooling
- Helped youth to file their income taxes
- Donated and provided meals
- Assisted in setting up spaces in our new facility
- Donated non-perishable food items in support of Covey’s Cupboard (our free food bank)
- Decorated gift bags and boxes and created holiday cards for youth
- Spread the word when we have held 50/50 Raffles and other contests
- Mentored youth
Thank you to all of our inspiring volunteers! CHV could not do what it does without your support and dedication.